Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Card Challenge Round 1

Hi everyone
Here is the first challenge for December. Once again Designed by DT Member Mel B.
Scrappers, this week I would like to see you make a Christmas themed card. I would like you to use only christmas papers, traditional or non traditional other than your base cardstock and at least 3 different papers. The twist is I would like your card to be something other than a square. Let you imagination run wild and have fun.
Here is my example.


I hope you all enjoy the challenge. Your card must be emailed to me at winnie78@optusnet.com.au by the 15th of December when Challenge 2 will go up. Remember to be in the draw for the $15 voucher to be spend at Mad About Scrappin you must complete both rounds for the month!! Can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Leanne xxoo
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

gorgeous card...my head is ticking over...xxx