Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lots and Lots

of new goodies have been added to the shop!!!
But I wanted to share with you a new company Coz I Want. Headed up by my good friends Coz and Louise they have come up with some wonderful new Chipboard Products and this is only the start. I still have to load onto our site their new Rose Vines. Just gorgeous.
But I just love this chipboard!! All have been designed by Coz. I love the cars!!! Coz has sent me a example of what you can do with them. What a great card for a boy!!!!
Coz I Want is also focusing on Art Deco designs which go so well with the Graphic 45 Pattern Paper!!
You can head over to the shop and check them out here plus all the new gorgeous stuff that is being added!!














I hope you are all having a great week!! Will be back later to share even more new stuff!!!!!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Love the look of these :)