Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August Already???

This year is just going to fast!!!!! Well it is going to be another busy month. We have some wonderful kits once again but some are close to already being sold out!! So be quick. This weekend we are having our 3rd 12 hour crop and I can't wait!! Great bunch or ladies and some great food!!!!!
First off this month is our Guest Designer Belynda!! These layouts are just stunning!!!!! You can find more or Belynda's work here!! Thanks so much Lyn!!
This kit is using the Road Show Pattern Paper by Fancy Pants. You will receive 6 of the Pattern Papers, 1 x Cardstock, Letter Stickers, Diecut Sticker Sheet. Lace, 2 x Sprigs and Journal Tag.
RRP - $18.75







Its not often I get time to put together a kit but here is one I was able to put together!! I hope you all enjoy it!!!
You will receive 4 x Pattern Paper, 1 x Cardstock, Ribbon, Mesh, Heart Ribbon, Ribbon Buckle, Mixture of Roses
RRP - $9.40






Gorgeous Vintage Kit from DT Member Lisa K - Life's Journey
You will receive 4 x Pattern Paper, 2 x Cardstock, Journal Tags x 2, Mixture of Flowers
RRP - $9.75








Sunshine of Life designed by DT Member Sarah
You will receive 3 x Pattern Paper, 2 x Cardstock, Pin, Mixture of Flowers, 2 x Journal Tags, Lead Garland
RRP - $8.50








All kits are now available over in the Mad Shop!!
Don't forget we have a NEW FORUM. Come over and join us!!!!!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Absolutly gorgeous work girls :) I was lucky enough to see my beautiful sister/BF Belynda's layout of her family in real life and OMG its so beautiful!!

Belynda-Lee said...

awww thanks babe :D Wow this got me all excited when I saw an email from leanne saying it was up :D First time ever being a Guest Designer...Thanks leanne..It really was such a beautiful kit and I had so much fun creating these layouts. Girls I still have some paper left so I would say you could easily get 3 layouts out of this plus a card :D xxx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layouts!!!

ann said...

Congrats Belynda.!!!
love the LOs and card :)