Sunday, March 18, 2012

International Design Team Member Einat Kessler

Introducing International Designer Einat Kessler

I am so excited to announce our first interational Design Team Member.  I am sure she is going to inspire you just as much as she has inspired me!!!!


My name is Einat Kessler and I'm a designer from Israel.
I am a CHA designer member, workshop teacher, writer and designer. I design scrapbooks, mini albums, paper crafts, mixed media, canvases, cards, 3D and interactive designs and home décor.
I have started scrapbooking about 6 years ago and I own my own business. I have been featured in Israeli TV in a series of scrapbooking and paper crafts workshops, I had a monthly column in the leading Israeli craft magazine (up until it was closed). I manage the leading Israeli scrapbook forum for the past six months and it is a fast growing, creative community. I was published in several international magazines and e-books and been a guest designer in several blogs and blog hops.
 As an international designer I have a fresh, unique and different artistic perspective and point of view. I have experience in designing kits, as I was previously the kit designer for the leading Israeli Kit of the Month club - My Punch. I'm a versatile designer - I do layouts,cards, mini albums,mixed media andmore and I'm familiar with many different techniques that could add and compliment the designs from the kits and show your subscribers how to use the kit materials in different ways. I have experience in writing tutorials and step by step instructions including good quality photos. I'm hard working, friendly, and creative person and I never missed a deadline.

Check out Einat's blog address here! http://scrapinit.blogspot.com/


I cannot wait to share all these girls amazing projects with you!!! Its going to be an exciting 6 months!!!!!


Leanne
Pin It Now!

No comments: