Sunday, March 18, 2012

Introducing Design Team Member Leah Cameron

Introducing Design Team Member Leah Cameron

I would love to become part of the Mad About Scrappin design team as I would love to share my enjoyment in creating layouts from kits. I also like to demonstrate to others that scrapbooking is achievable for everyone, my layouts are usually quite simple and easy to recreate for beginning scrapbookers.

 I have been scrapping for just over five years. I have always been interested in scrapbooking, even before I knew what it was! I look back now on the photo album I made of my sister’s wedding in 1990, and can see the beginnings of my scrapping obsession. My friend actually gave me a gift voucher for a beginners class in 2006, so that was when I first had a real taste of scrapbooking as I know it today! I love scrapbooking for so many reasons – it gives me some “me” time, which has been very much appreciated over the past 5 years with two girls only 16 months apart. I love that I can record the memories that otherwise would be forgotten. And let’s be honest – I love the products! There is nothing better than getting that little ticket in the mail box which tells me there is a pizza box waiting – I think our postie must think we have a pizza addition!

My main subjects in my scrapping are my two girls, I guess because that’s who I have ready access to for photos. I describe my style as “Simple but stylish” (actually I stole that from Scrapbooking Memories when one of my layouts was on the front of that gallery!). I have been published many times, and have been on the cover of both Scrapbooking Memories and Scrapbook Creations.

Check out Leahs Blog at http://leahcameronscorner.blogspot.com/
Pin It Now!

No comments: