Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Design Team Member Michelle Wallace

Introducing Design Team Member Michelle Wallace

I am so excited that Michelle will be joining us once again at Mad About Scrappin!!!


I am a mother to four children and live in the southern suburbs of South Australia.I have been scrapbooking now for just over 8 years and I don't think that I would know what life was without it. In my free time I teach scrapbooking. I have been on several design teams and have enjoyed showing others what can be done with products. I have been the Fiskars Ambassador for South Australia for over 4 years now and host regular crops here in South Australia for Fiskars. I don't feel that I have a true style as such I like to dabble in every sty;e. I tend to make the photos or the story the centre of my work and go from there. This will often affect what style I am using at the time. I love creating dimension in a layout, so tend to enjoy layering, stitching and embellishing of all sorts. I like my layouts to be not too busy. My styles came about by basically trying things till I found what I liked. I love thinking outside the box and mixing it up a bit. I am a very passionate scrapbooker and love teaching. For me scrapbooking means the ability to be able to take time and smell the roses. I enjoy being on design teams as I enjoy a challenge and sharing with others. I am a very organised person and work well with schedules.I love making friends and sharing ideas in the scrapbooking industry. I have done many instore demonstrations and classes for Fiskars and LSS. My work has also been chosen to be showcased nationally at Spotlight stores on behalf of Fynmark and Fiskars. I am a regular layout contributor to Southern Cross Kids Camp, Victorian Fire Appeal and Bonnie Babes Foundation. I have been asked to work on behalf of Fiskars at the Craft and Quilt Fair that is being held here in Adelaide, South Australia in November. I have also taught at several shops here in Adelaide over the past few years. I am a regular contributor to the Open Arts - Scrapbooking Area of the Royal Adelaide Show. I have been lucky to have won several places in the past years including being awarded Best in Show two years in a row.

My blog - www.theartofscrapbooking.blogspot.com


Pin It Now!

No comments: