Thursday, December 13, 2012

Some more inspiration for you......

I would not claim I am the best of card makers, You would think that a card would be easier then a layout due to having a smaller surface to work on, but I struggle really badly, maybe I could use the excuse that I don't have some of those gorgeous stamps people tend to use. Mmmmm do you think I could use that as an excuse to buy some!!!!!!
 
 
Here is the card I made for my son's 14th birthday, This paper range is really quite fun
ky for boys of 14, though I must admit it has two really different ranges on the opposite sides of the papers.

Here is my layout titled Water Boy, this is of Jordan years ago when we went camping, I love the pattern on this paper which is a bit distressed. I'm also LOVING the chipboard, Yummy!!!

 
On this layout titled "enjoy Bickys" I used some of the paper to make handmade flowers. I loved the banner that was on my backing paper. It is one of those papers that didn't need alot added to it. Loved this paper range. Hope this has offered some inspirations.
 
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: