Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Creative Team Member Jo's Feb Challenge!!

 
Hey everyone!
 
I was so excited when Leanne asked me to join her wonderful team again and I couldn't wait to jump on board.  I'm really looking forward to sharing some ideas and hoping to inspire you too.
 
For this months challenge I decided to go with an easel card.
 

 
My first technique was using my prisma pencils to colour the image.  I love colouring!  It really seems to help me unwind.  The other technique is hand stitching.  I have been going nuts with the hand stitching at the moment.  It does take a little more time but I seem to have a love hate relationship with my sewing machine.  I really like the effect that the stitching gives.  Kinda just draws your eyes into the page.
 
Here is a close up of my cluster.  All my pages or cards seem to have lots of clustering on.  Sometimes I think I may go a little overboard.  I did try to hold back a wee bit otherwise to post this card will cost a heap!
 

 
 
As for choosing a favourite colour combo - that was the hardest part!  I love so many colours.  So I chose one of my fav paper collections - Kaisercraft's The Lakehouse.
 
Now that the kiddies are back at school and holidays are over I hope you find some time to join in the fun of this months challenge.  A great prize is up for grabs so why not have a go?
 
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: