Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Authentique Cherish - its devine!!

Hi everyone,

I'm back to share with you my first product spotlight for Mad About Scrappin'. This month I got to play with the Authentique Crush range... It's sooo pretty - and has lots of sweet Grandma and Grandpa sentiments. 


And here's what I created...

A layout featuring the BEST Grandma & Grandpa!!! (I might be biased!)


And some pretty MAS flowers...


I also did this sweet layout of my daughter and nephew as babies...



With more pretty MAS flowers...


And with my scraps... A couple of cards



Thought this one would be good for Father's Day ;)


Thanks for stopping by to take a look :)

Make sure you check out Authentique Cherish in the Mad About Scrappin' store. 

Big loves, 
Tamara x




Pin It Now!

No comments: