Saturday, August 24, 2013

My take on the challenge

Photobucket
Hi, Belinda here with my very first post for MAS!!! I am sooo thrilled to be part of this awesome Creative Team. 
I am going to show you today my take for the MAS August Challenge. Remember the deadline is TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!

Here is a reminder of what the challenge is:

And my take is:
So my everyday moment is:
You can see some stamping under 'DADDY'
Some more words
More words again with a stamp from my stash of the 3 owls
And whats a layout without flowers!!! And MAS has a awesome range. The paper range I used is Beautiful Life by Echo park which I got here. All the tags/stickers are part of that range too (bar the yellow letters in the title)
I am loving the entries so far into the challenge and I hope this inspires you to enter today
Cheers
Belinda
Pin It Now!

No comments: