Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Belinda's take on the sketch challenge

Photobucket



Hi Belinda back today to show you my take on the MAS sketch challenge that bis due at midnight TONIGHT!!!! I have loved all the entries takes would would love to see more. Remember 1 lucky person will win a voucher to spend in the shop.

Here is my take:




I have used the Teresa Collins 'Memorabilia' range that I brought in one of the Flog It Fridays sales



One of the sheets had tags you can cut out. This title was part of a larger cut out but I only wanted the words so I cut around them. The chevrons are from WOW. I inked them with colour and then inked around the edges with black.



I fussy cut this banner from a page in the range, inked around in black and stuck it down. The Flair is from Fancy Pants and comes in a set of 6.

Here is the sketch:



I have to say this has been one of the most awesome sketches I have done for awhile and have already used it as a base on other layout.

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)
Pin It Now!

No comments: