Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I LOVE Teresa Collins!!

Hi All,

Tamara here again to share with you my Product Focus for the month.

This month Leanne asked me to pick one of the ranges from Teresa Collins out of the shop... but they are all so yummy that I ended up getting a bit of everything... and thought I'd give it a go mixing it up!

I'm so glad I did! There is something so special about a designer that coordinates across their ranges, and Teresa Collins can certainly do that!

So here is what I created using the He Said/She Said range, the Memories Range, the Memorabilia Range, plus a little bit of Family stories and Summer stories, and some older Stationery Noted that I had in my stash. All of these are available in MAS store here.

My first layout... Me & You



This layout features papers from the Summer stories and She said ranges, as well as a couple of little pieces from Family Stories, Memories and Stationery Noted. I also used LOTS of MAS flowers, and some WOW chipboard for my title.

My second layout... Boy


This layout uses paper from He said and She said, as well as Memories, and Stationery Noted.

And then I was really getting into the vibe and loving how versatile these papers are! So, I went totally crazy and did a MINI BOOK! 



This features heavily the Memorabilia range, but also has bits of just about all the other ranges! There are lots more pictures of my mini book over on my blog, so feel free to stop by and check them out :)

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layouts. I would love to hear about other designers that make it super easy to coordinate across their ranges, so leave me a comment and let me know!!

Big loves,
Tam x 
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: