Friday, September 20, 2013

Mad About Scrappin - Layout of the Week - Week 15

 
Morning all and welcome back to another week of me sharing on behalf of Mad About Scrappin.
 
This week I have continued to play around with left over bits and pieces from old kits I have had laying around the place. I have decided I just MUST use up all the little bits and pieces I have left over before I cut up any new paper.
 
So here's what I have created this week with some goodies I have found in the scraps stash.

 Something just a little girlie that's for sure. I must say that I wasn't too sure about this lolly pink card stock I have had laying around in my stash. I think that is why it has been left over. However teamed up with some blue I feel it has completely changed the feel of the layout. 

 Now for this layout I wanted to create a title with a little bit of dimension that was a little bit different. So with that in mind I set to work drawing and then hand cutting  out my title from a scrap of card stock that matched. I then mounted it with using 3D foam dots onto a piece of the lolly pink card stock base that I had cut away from where you cant see it. By then added the remainder of the title using matching stickers in contrasting pink I was able to create my title with a difference.


I also decided to add a bit of stitching to the die cut doily I have used on the base. Without it I felt it was missing something. I then clustered up a pile of embellishments from another kit that just seemed to match. Added some flowers from my Mad About Scrapping Flog it Friday stash and the layout was all done.
 
Love the fact I have been able to use up some of my old stash and mix it with some of my new goodies. Love the fact too that I now have an excuse to buy some more from the Mad About Scrappin store. That's once I put the latest delivery of Flog it Friday goodies away though...lol.. can never have too many goodies to play with on hand.
 
Till next week.
 
TFL, Michelle x
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: