Monday, October 21, 2013

3 different cards

Photobucket


Hi Belinda here today to show you 3 cards I made with my leftover paper from Teresa Collins Family Stories range. 

First up is a birthday card:


I have used 2 of the pattern paper, cut 2 die cuts from the sheet in the range, a flair from Fancy Pants and a flower, lace and butterfly. All products came from MAS.


Next is a wedding card. Again I laid 2 pattern paper, cut some of the die cuts from the sheet in the range. Add a heart and twine (again all from the shop) with some alphas and you have a quick easy wedding card.


Last is a Sweet 16th birthday card. Like the others I have used 2 pattern paper, die cuts and added lace, twine and flowers (all from the shop) and another quick easy card finished and all using the leftovers from the Family Stories range. I also have enough leftovers still to do a few more cards. So in total I have created 2 layouts and 3 cards with still more leftovers. And I have only added a few things outside the range. Talk about value for money!!!

I hope this inspires you to use up all those leftovers

Thanks for looking

Belinda
Pin It Now!

No comments: