Sunday, October 27, 2013

Echo Park's Paper and Glue range

Photobucket
Hello, Belinda here today to show you 2 layouts using the very awesome Paper and Glue range from Echo Park. And before you run away thinking that you can ONLY do school layouts I have one that is a school layout and one that is not.
First up the school layout:


Looking back I wish that I had gone with my idea of paint drips on the background paper. But I still love it (the artist in me is never happy lol) I did doodled around the edge of the red and yellow paper, added extra details, who Sophie's teacher was, fav subject, best friends and so on.


I have used heaps of the stickers from this range and layered them under the photo. I used all stickers that went well with what my daughter did/use in Pre Primary. The flowers are all from MAS. With the big yellow one it was white but I sprayed it yellow.



I just had to use the worm, he is soooo cute!!! And that sequin lace was a must on this layout (to see all the different colours head HERE)

The title I used the alphas from the range. I also used Memory Maze chipboard, left over from my last layout post, talk about awesome value!!!! I have used some on my next layout and I still have loads left. ( Head HERE for the awesome range)
Ok now for the non school layout:


I choose a very non school photo to show that this range you can use any photo. And with 3 girls you can use it on girl layouts.

Again I doodled around the edges with extra information.



I have used a stamp from my stash for under this cluster and the photo. With my die cutting machine and die I made this Rosette from on of the papers in this range. I added sticker strips that was left over from the ones I used under the photo.




The title is a sticker from the range. The flowers are all from here. The green was white but I sprayed it green.
And here is the Memory Maze chipboard.
I have loads left over so watch this space for cards and maybe more layouts. I have loved working with this range (but I do love all Echo Park). There is not much left but you can still get the complete range HERE
Thanks for looking
Belinda
Pin It Now!

No comments: