Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Glitz Design's Dapper Dan

Hello again!

This month I was very lucky to get to play with Glitz's Dapper Dan range - aren't they on fire with their latest releases!! 

I don't often use the shades of blue and green in this range, as I normally scrap little girls, yet this range proved very versatile and I was able to pull together 3 very different pages. 

For my first layout I got my mixed media groove on and really made a mess. I had a great time layering the papers and using all the awesome stickers on the titles and accents sheet. 



(Btw - this is the first of our wedding photos that I've ever scrapped! We've been married 7 years! Oops!)

In the next layout I put together, I really let the papers do the talking, and pulled together this page about our latest adventures very quickly. I love how the tan/timber look papers work with a little gold pop. 



My final page was a bit of fun using some old Jillibean soup Polaroid frames and the scraps and stickers I had left over from the Dapper Dan range. 



Nearly all the papers and products in my layouts are from the Dapper Dan range. If you get in quick there is some still available in the MAS shop at a super cheap price! 

And don't forget Flog it Friday is on this week! So make sure you stop in and grab lots of goodies at bargain prices. This month, everyone that orders gets a little thank you gift too!! 

Thanks for stopping :)

Big loves,
Tam x
Pin It Now!

No comments: