Friday, October 4, 2013

Tamara's take on the October Sketch

Hi All, 

Back again to share with you my take on the October sketch challenge.

With spring feeling very summerish, and with school holidays thrown into the mix, I had to scrap this awesome photo of my daughter and niece enjoying an afternoon at the beach - perfect for the Teresa Collins family stories range. 


I love the bold patterns in this range, and the cool die cuts and journaling cards in the notecard paper, that make it so easy to pull together a page. I also incorporated some paper and alphas from Glitz's Dapper Dan - they worked perfectly! 



I stencilled the background paper with kaisercraft stencil and paint - the result was a little blotchy, but I refined it a bit by outlining the circles with a white gel pen. I love the result, it reminds me of the beach! 


Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout and make sure you pop into the Mad About Scrappin store to grab yourself some of these awesome papers!! 

Big loves, 
Tam x

Pin It Now!

No comments: