Sunday, November 3, 2013

November @ Mad About Scrappin

Hi everyone, 

Happy Sunday!! And hello to November - can you believe it!?! 

I'm here today to share with you our November Design Team Challenge. 

We started with this great sketch from Anne Patterson...

 
I loved the little boxes in the background and had the instant idea that I wanted to fill those with photos! I'm not sure if any of you know, but we have been travelling around Australia on & off for the last twelve months, so I have LOTS of photos! 

 This is what I came up with...


Because I used  small photos in the grid I wasn't able to (and probably didn't need to) add the large photos on top. I did some layering of papers to the right instead. 


I've included from the MAS shop - paper from the Simple Stories 'Say Cheese' and '24/7' ranges. As well as some Fancy Pants cork shapes, and some wood veneer shapes. 

Now - just in case you missed it - Flog it Friday was this weekend. It was a big one, with some things selling out in minutes! There's still a few goodies left to grab, so make sure you stop by and check it out!! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Big Loves,
Tam x
Pin It Now!

No comments: