Saturday, December 28, 2013

He was a surfer boy...


Hello, I am here today to show you my take on this months sketch by Anne Patterson. I just LOVE her sketch's. This one I did my using cardstock and no pattern paper. Instead I used ribbon and lace.

Here is my layout:



This is my nephew playing on a beach in W.A


I created the background by using stencils, gelatoes, mist, glitter glue, embossing powder, bandage and beads.





This photo is on a angel but shows the ribbon and lace I used instead of paper. I was trying to use up the many that I have collected over the years.

Here is the sketch:




Also don't forget......


Hope to see loads try out, take it from me, its an AWESOME team to be part of.

Thanks for looking and I will see you in the new year

Belinda



Photobucket
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Love the stencilling and the use of older scrappy stash, I really must do the same this year.