Monday, December 23, 2013

On this Day - Wedding Mini Album

Hello Everyone...I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....

Today I want to share with you all my little coaster mini album.  I have used Kasiercrafts "On this Day" 6.5" paper pad and various collectables from my stash.
   I started with some raw round Kaisercraft wooden coasters.  I have had these in my stash for a few years now.  It is great to be finally using some of my hoarded supplies.
 I painted all the raw edges with some white gesso and the covered them.
 The front cover is adorned with a paper doily.  I have inked the edges with some Tim Holtz Tattered Rose ink and then layered it with some bling flourishes and a small Kaisercraft collectables banner.  I have used some of the scalloped white lace; a small white crocheted flower and some gorgeous paper curly roses and a couple of the tiny Forget Me Not flowers .  I have tied some seam binding to the rings to soften the edges and hide the rings a little.
 The photo's I have used are mini passport sized.








Well readers, I am sorry that it so short n sweet again this week, but the photos really do all the talking for me.

Please take care over the festive season....stay safe and I look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Till then remember to .....
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: