Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Introducing Design Team Member Amy


Morning Everyone

I am so excited to announce 1 of our new Design Team Members - Amy Prior

Over the next 6 months Amy will be inspiring you with all her amazing creations!!!

Here is a little bit about Amy

Hi there! I am so excited to be here as part of the Mad About Scrappin Team! My name is Amy Prior and I am a wife and a mum in my late twenties living in Kincumber, Australia. I have lived on the Central Coast here in NSW Australia basically my whole life and could not imagine living anywhere else. I have always been a creative soul and I find it hard to live without my paintbrush in hand or covered in some kind of medium. My 2 daughters Mia & Chloe are usually the focus of my creations because I just love to scrapbook and preserve precious moments for them. My dear mother has a box full of lost memories I call them. My entire collection of childhood photos, is stored inside a shoe box randomly mixed up and if I ever ask my mum when a photo was taken or what occassion has been captured, she is always blank. No record and her memory failing, I was always destined to scrapbook and I started journalling at a very young age, including photos, magazine cuttings etc.

By the time my first daughter came along, I was introduced to this fabulous world of "Scrapbooking". I was in heaven at that very first Creative Memories party but the instant I walked into a regular Scrapbooking Store, I saw a world of possibilities and a world of pretty things that I simply had to reach out and grab. Now I, of course, have the same problem that most scrappers have, and that is that I have way too many supplies to know what's good for me! But then every CHA that comes around, my wish lists grow as my bank account shrinks.

As a young girl, my dream was always to be a teacher. Due to unfortunate circumstances, I left school very young and went down the wrong paths for a very long time. Although my dream to be a teacher can still be a reality, I love to focus on sharing my passion for creativity with others. I cannot begin to describe the joy it brings me when I have helped someone create a work of art, after they have doubted themselves and especially after they say they do not have creative bones in their bodies etc.

I hope to share my love for this beautiful Mixed Media world that I live in, with all of you. If I ever post something that has not been explained properly, PLEASE comment and ask me questions. I am always happy to answer and add more steps to make your creative journey easier. 


Photobucket









Pin It Now!

No comments: