Saturday, January 25, 2014

Mini Album Part 1

Hi Belinda here today to show you pt 1 of my mini album. And its all about my middle daughter. The photos are highlights of her life but also are ones that I had not scrapped before. So there is no birthday photos as I have already scrapped them (loads of times lol ). I also have used photos that might not be a great photo but still hold special memories.
The whole album I have used Kaisercraft 'The Looking Glass' collection. Check it out here, it was an awesome range to work with.
First up is the first photo of my 2 girls and me when Iona was 2 days old. I have journaled around the edge of the paper and used heaps of MAS flowers

2nd page and its Iona's first time in the cot. More MAS flowers (head HERE for their awesome range)



Next 2 pages is about Iona's 1st Christmas. Along with the paper I have used hessian behind each photo. I have also stamped on the Kaisercraft paper with a stamp that has the word' believe' on it

Again loads of MAS flowers and journalling around the edges.


The last 2 I am showing you today is 2 different events but happened within a few weeks of each other. This one was the day my girl went from a cot to her big bed. I have used loads of Washi Tape and flowers from MAS and the banners are from the 'Looking Glass' sticker sheet.

This one is about the day my oldest girl but pegs in their hair. MAS has a fab range of Washi Tape and you can see it HERE.
Well thats it from me today. But if you want to keep up with all the latest news/products head to either the facebook page HERE or their blog, HERE. Challenges start up next month with it going through the blog this time. Head HERE for the sneak peeks at the prize packs.
Thanks for looking
Belinda
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: