Friday, January 3, 2014

Something New for Mad About Scrappin in 2014

 
With a new year starting it's time to mix it up a little and change how things are working with the weekly layout of the week I do here on behalf of Mad About Scrappin.
 
So.. to keep those creative juices flowing and get you all to be more creative we have decided the Layout of the Week was 2013 and for 2014 we have something much more exciting for you.
 
Every Friday morning on behalf of Mad About Scrappin there will be a new weekly post called "Creative Inspiration".
 
Every week I will post something that is card, scrap booking or even off the page related. It may be a technique I want to share. It may be something I have created. Or it may even be something that has inspired me to get creative. I am hoping this will inspire you to get creative over the weekend yourself.
 
So to start things off with our new weekly post.
 
Here's a layout I have created for you this week.
 I wanted to create a quick and simple layout this time around. Sometimes I just don't have much time to myself to be able to creative something big. I also don't like starting a layout and having to come back to it. So with that in mind I now sit down to create and aim to complete the layout in the time I do have. I also don't want to turn my scrap booking into a chore. I found it very easy to create something fun with this kit. Everything I needed was in the kit (barring the floss, tape and button) to create this layout. 
Products Used :
* Echo Park - Jenni Bowlin Studio Photo Freedom Kit
* Coredinations Cardstock
* Paper Button
* Mixed Mini Alpha Stickers
* Washi Tape
* Floss

Sometimes it's all about keeping it simple.

Till next week.

TFL, Michelle x
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Michelle I love the simplicity of the layout and its one I'm going to try for sure.