Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cards with a bit of stamping

Belinda back today to show you how a little bit of stamping can make a card. And it does not have to be much, a saying a little pic or just 'Happy Birthday'. and stamps can be used over and over again!!!

I have used my left over paper from 'I Love Candy' Echo Park Range ( check it out Here) plus stamps in my stash



First up is a very simple card. After sticking down the strips of paper in the right and left hand side I stamped the stamp with a bit overlapping the paper. The 'No matter' is a sticker from the collection. My hubby just loves this card (which is a first lol)



After layering the paper I stuck the chocolate bar (from the candy range) and stamped a saying. It says ' Life brings simple pleasures to us every day. It is up to us to make them wonderful memories' Cathy Allen (works well with that chocolate) The hearts are also stickers from the range.



The background was a die that I cut from one of the papers from the Candy range and so is the 'Sweet' die. I then added from seam binding (that you can get HERE) sequins (go HERE for them) and a little stamp 'a little something for a little someone'. 

All 3 were made in 35 mins. Awesome for the time short people (like me)

Don't forget to enter into the sketch challenge, head HERE to see the CT takes.

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Great cards to use leftovers too.