Monday, February 24, 2014

✿ღ.~Mad About Scrappin Monday~ღ.✿

Hey everyone, I have a little tag to share with you all today.  This is my Mad About Scrappin project showcasing some of the gorgeous laces and flowers that you can find over in the store.

I started with a manilla #8 shipping tag...

 and the Kasiercraft - Needle and Thread paper pad
 And some gorgeous shabby embellishments from Mad About Scrappin
 I added some hand sewing.
 Inked up all the edges.
 Cut a dress form from the Tim Holtz Sewing room die.  I cut the bodice piece from the paper pad and added some cheesecloth, lace and pearl trim.
I also culled my shabby embellishments to just a few.  I have also used a spool or bobbin cut from the die and wrapped some seam binding and embroidery floss.  The final touch was a small sewing machine charm.
 Then the fun began....putting it all together!!

 .....and here is where I always forget to take pictures. So what follows is the finished product!!



The products I have used to create this project are:-

Be sure come on over to the Mad About Scrappin store and check out all the new stock that has just arrived!!
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: