Wednesday, February 19, 2014

You are my Happy - using Teresa Collins paper range

Happy Wednesday everyone, hope you are having a fantastic week. Today I'm sharing a layout I created using Teresa Collins' Paper range 'You are my Happy' and some flowers and embellishments from the Mad about Scrappin store.
 
'You are my Happy' 
Most people that know me know Pink is not a 'go to' colour of choice for me. When I was scrolling through the paper ranges online my youngest son Fletcher (who LOVES pink) spotted this range and insisted I get it and do a layout for him.
I loved the name of this paper range and thought it would be a great idea to use it for the title of my layout.
 

I also don't normally use flowers on a 'boys page' but this layout seemed to come together really easy and the flowers I used worked so well with the colours of this layout.
I inked the heart shaped wood Veneer shape and the 'XOXO' and 'You' circles come from one of the patterned papers In this range.
 
 
I added this bow just to balance the layout, the Seam Binding is so soft and easy to manipulate on layouts and projects. There are so many different colours of Seam Binding available in store too.
 
Products used:
Teresa Collins - You are my Happy Papers
Tutu Blossom
Wood Veneer - Hearts
Seam Binding - Pink
 
Thanks for stopping by and having a look
 
Crece
xxx
 
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: