Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2 very different layouts using Heidi Swapp Paper


Hi I am here to show you that with 1 range of papers you can create a very mix media layout and a not so mix media layout. I did this using the awesome Heidi Swapp range that is HERE and, of course, loads of MAS products.

First up the not so mix layout. I say it this way as I did create the background using texture paste, mask and mist but compared to the other one is not really mix media.




I got the White Cardstock and created the background as I said above so I ended up with a green background.


After cutting the paper into 4 inch squares and gluing to the card I drewed around it all using a Black Pen. Then I added these awesome Flowers



The words 'Love and Together' was added last. A quick page but man do I love the bright colours!!!



Onto my very mixed media page. For the background I kept one Heidi Swapp paper as my background and cut the 2nd sheet up in strips and glued them on the page, leaving space in between to see the background on. I then added gesso over some of the cut lines.



After that was dried I added these stunning Frames after I painted them with a slight colour. Then I added bits of Lace.


I cut up and added a different kind of Frame under my photo and then used lots of the new Flowers that has come in.


A close up of the Frames, Lace and Flowers.

I hope you like these 2 layouts and get more use out of the ranges that you get. All MAS products have been highlighted and when clicked on will take you to it in the store.

Don't forget there are NEW BRANDS coming to MAS soon!!!!

Thanks for looking

Belinda




Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: