Monday, March 3, 2014

Just two little Cards

Hey everyone it is that time of the week again - Monday!! and I am here to share with you my Mad About Scrappin project or product share.   Today I have just two little cards....

I have created these from scraps leftover from my paper bag recipe mini album. This is the Carta Bella - Handmade with Love collection by Carina Gardner.

My first card I have kept pretty plain and simple.  I have cut the green floral strip with my scalloped edged scissors and layered it on top of the recipe print page.  To embellish I added some laceribbon and a fabric flower from my stash.  I have matted the "Love" sentiment from those strips across the bottom of the paper and is part of the collection title.


 My second card is a little shabbier and not so plain.  I have used the reverse side of the recipe print paper from the collection along with some scraps from My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing Collection.  I stamped a silhouette image onto a paper doily and added a hand cut heart and some gorgeous forget me knots.


So guys that is my share for the week....short n sweet.  I am slowly building up my stash of cards!!

 Don't forget to check out the Mad About Scrappin store to see their latest stock....
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: