Saturday, March 15, 2014

#luvmyboys (March Sketch Challenge) - Crece T

Happy Saturday everyone, Crece here with you today to share my take on this month sketch challenge that was designed by me.
 
Its pretty easy to join in with all the fun this month. Simply use this sketch below on a layout and upload it to the Mad about Scrappin blog (linky tool to the right of your screen) by midnight, 31st of March.  
 
 
Here is the layout I created based on the sketch...
 
#luvmyboys
 
This layout is of my 2 boys and I, a photo that was taken while we were waiting for the Sea Lion show at Sea World last year.
I kept to the sketch as much as I could for this layout, I kept it clean and simple as the paper range I used to create this layout had some wonderful patterns and I didn't want anything to take that away from it. Instead I chose to draw a border using a black pen around each piece of paper.
 
here is a close up of the cluster of flowers...
 
 
The paper range I used for this layout was 'Be Loved' by Fancy Pants, which was available in the last Mad About Scrappin Sale.
I have also used a White Tutu Blossom - I love these flowers they are so pretty!
 
Hope you get some time to create this weekend.
Thanks for looking,
 
Crece
xxx
 
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: