Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Product Spotlight...Be Loved - Fancy Pants

Hi everyone, Crece here with you today and I would love to share a couple of projects I created using the paper range by Fancy Pants 'Be Loved'

First up is my layout I created..

'Let me take a #Selfie'

Selfies have been the rage for awhile now, and both my boys like to run off with my phone and take selfies all the time. This layout has selfies my youngest Son Fletcher.
This paper range is great, at first glance the papers seem a bit girly...lots of pink with hearts...but if you look past it (like I did) these to pieces really work well for a boy layout.

 I love getting the paper kits as they also include coordinating sticker sheets and alphas.
I have also used here an evalicious round Arrow shape clip in black.

I also love how there was red corrugated card in the pack too...


My second little project to share is a notebook I created...

 This is a small bare notebook i found in my stash and thought it would be great to cover it and make it look a little more exciting :)

and here is the finished notebook...
It was very quick to put together, and I used a white evalicious round Arrow shape clip to keep the book together when its not being used.
A quick simple project like this is a great way to use up left over pieces of patterned paper and also a gret gift to anyone.


my last share is a card I created using the same paper range and features a black Ornate Frame

I have also used some Flower Bead Trim that can be also purchased from the Mad About Scrappin Shop.

Some other items that helped me create these projects...


Thanks for looking,
don't forget our
Sketch Challenge 
for this month...there is still plenty of time to enter!!!

Crece
xxx

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: