Monday, April 7, 2014

Kimi's April Sketch Challenge Layout

Hello everyone....Kimi here, to share with you all my take on Amy's awesome sketch for this month.  

 For this layout I dusted the cobwebs off some reeeeaaalllly old paper pads I have in my stash.  I grabbed some random papers from two different collections that went together quite well.  The base page is from the "Endless Summer"stack by DCWV and the centre strips are from an old (very old) Prima Stack - The Breathe Paper Collection - By Corina Neilson.  
 I have used a lot of embellishments from the store.  The cute little teal bird can be found in the Resin tab.  
 I have used some of the new Pastel Curly Roses in the 3.75cm size and also the 2.5cm.  I have also used some small pastel Forget me Nots.  The flowers and doilies are all new to the store and can be found under the Paper flowers and Embellishments!!
I finished off the layout with some lace and die-cut embellishments I had in my stash.

This month there are 2 prizes up for grabs.  One decided by the Creative team and the other is a random draw.  So be sure to get your layout linked to be in the running.  We love to see your take on the sketch.
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: