Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Product Spotlight - Carta Bella It's a Celebration Collection with Amy Prior

Hi everyone! Amy Prior back again today for a Product Spotlight. For this post I have decided to create some birthday cards for upcoming kiddies birthday parties using the fabulous Carta Bella It's a Celebration Collection papers & stickers.


I just love the fabulous bright colours of this collection and I just adore the fact that all Carta Bella papers are textured. They really add a different feel to any project.


I have created 4 very different yet very quick cards using all the papers from the Carta Bella It's a Celebration Collection as well as lots of the stickers from the 12x12 sticker sheet.


The bases of my cards were created using white textured cardstock available from Mad About Scrappin. I have simply cut 8.5inch x 6inch rectangles and then folded in half.


Instead of using envelopes, the cards fit perfectly into the Chevron Bags available from Mad About Scrapping which I thought was the perfect way to finish these cards off.


Products available from Mad About Scrappin...

Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: