Monday, May 5, 2014

Kimi's May Sketch Challenge

It's May already!! Can you believe how fast this year is going?  Today I am here to share with you all my Mad About Scrappin Monday share.  I have a layout for the May Sketch Challenge which you can find over on the blog.  If you haven't had a go at one of our challenges yet you can find all the details here.  This months sketch was designed by fellow talented team member Crece Thomas....


This is my take on the sketch.   

 I have used an eclectic mix of papers from a couple of different collections.  The elements are also a random mix from my stash.  I was surprised by how well they all came together!
 The flowers I have used are the Curly Roses that you can find here
For the brick wall I have used some Reeves coarse texture paste and gesso.

Another short and sweet Mad About Scrappin, Monday share for you all.  Please go check out our Monthly Sketch Challenges, yours could be the next winner!!

Thanks for stopping by.....

.....till next time 
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: