Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Teresa Collins Product Spotlight with Amy

Hi everyone! Amy Prior back again today to share my product spotlight with you all and this month I am highlighting the fabulous Teresa Collins Daily Stories range available from Mad About Scrappin.


I have also used one of the gorgeous Ornate Wood Veneer Frames on this layout which is also available from Mad About Scrappin.


For my backround on both of these layouts, I have added some Dylusions Polished Jade mist by spraying a little bit onto my craft sheet, then spraying a little bit of water and stamping my paper onto the craft sheet. It creates this awesome watercolour effect which is very trendy right now.


I just love the colours in this collection from Teresa Collins and I have been having so much fun playing with them that I think I need to invest in some more of the papers. 


Products available from Mad About Scrappin for these 2 layouts include...
Teresa Collins Daily Stories Collection Papers & Stickers

Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: