Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Bros -By Crece

Hello everyone Crece here,hope your Wednesday has taken off with a great start. Its pretty cold here this morning (great crafting weather actually)... Today Im sharing with you my take on this months Sketch by our very own Amy Prior...



Bros. 
I decided to flip the sketch around and use one large photo.
This is a photo of my 2 boys while we were away on our Easter camping trip.
I have used the Echo Park range called 'Summer Bliss' which was available from the Mad about Scrappin store. I love the bright colours and patterns in this range (ive used it lot)
Summer Fun                              Summer Floral


some close ups...
 I love getting the coordinating sticker and embellishments sheets to go with the ranges. This particular range had some great stickers that I was able to use.
The lettering was great too, which is what i used to title my layout. I used a black marker pen to go around the letters to make them stand out against the background.
 I also used the 'fun in the sun' sticker and attached it with a peg a covered in washi tape.

Here I used the banner sticker tat was also on the same sheet, I cut it to size as it was very long (which gives me more to use on another layout or card)

alpha stickers

Dont forget you still have plenty of time to get your entry in for this months sketch challenge...head on over to the Sketch Challenge and Rules for more details...cant wait to see what you have come up with xxx

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Dale Tiernan said...

I love your layout. I flipped the sketch as well. It's great that your two boys would pose so nicely for you.