Monday, June 2, 2014

Kimi's June Sketch Challenge

Today I have a real quick share for you all.   It is my take on the June Sketch Challenge. This month the sketch comes from fellow creative team member Amy Prior.  

Here is my layout....

For this layout I have used a photo of my Grandmother in her younger years and added a quote from "Queenisms"  The papers are the Magnolia Grove Collection  from Kaisercraft.
The flowers I have created using my Silhouette Cameo and some Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays.  I added some small rhinestones to their centres to finish them off.
The "Believe" chipboard word can be found in the Chipboard Words tab under "Mini Words"

Well readers that is my short and sweet Mad About Scrappin Monday share for you all.  Please go check out our Monthly Sketch Challenges, yours could be the next winner!!

Thanks for stopping by.....

.....till next time 
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: