Friday, July 18, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 29


Back this week to share with you something a little different I have created using the Under the Stars - Echo Park paper range.

So this week I have created a few cards to inspire you. I must say it was a little challenging to create them with a house full of kids as it was school holidays and the word "MUUUMMMM" seems to be a constant every time I sit down to create. So I managed to get these done to share with you.

I have to say that I did find it a little challenging to create these cards using this paper range. However I persisted and am quite happy with the bold results.

For the first card I have kept it simple. Mixing it up with a kraft die cut card and some of the matching Echo Park stickers. I have created a bit of dimension in this card by adhering my title  and the bunting using 3D foam. I have also added a bit of washi to add that little extra. 

For the second card I had this bold lime ribbon that I had got in a mixed embellishment pack from a Mad About Scrappin sale that matched perfectly with this range. I also added a plastic doily and some floral stickers using 3D foam from my stash to finish off this card.

Sometimes finding time to scrap may be a challenge.. however if you keep it simple you will find that you can get something done real quick.

Till next week.

TFL, Michelle x
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: