Monday, July 7, 2014

Kimi's July Sketch Challenge Layout.

Today I have my July Sketch Challenge layout to share.  Have you entered yet? No?  The details  are here ---> July Sketch Challenge




Here is my take on Crece's great sketch.  For my layout I have used the Gentle Breeze paper pad and embellishments from Rosie's Studio - a  company that is available to Australian and New Zealand scrappers.   To create the doily you can see in the background I used my Silhouette Cameo and one of the cut files available in the Silhouette Studio



 My flowers are paper mulberry flowers from my stash and some small pastel Forget Me Knots from Mad About Scrappin's online store


Would love it if you jumped on board this month and give this a go!! Cannot wait to see what you create!!

Thanks for stopping by.....

.....till next time 
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: