Monday, July 28, 2014

Some Sew Lovely Cards

"Sewwwww" guys I have been have a wonderful time with Papermania's "Sew Lovley" papers that I thought I would see how far I could stretch them.  Today for my Mad About Scrappin share I have created 4 different cards from some of the scraps leftover from last weeks mini album.

The first two cards I created I have used some pearlised card bases from my stash and layered them with some of the leftovers.  I have used the Elise Satin Blooms in cream  and some of the lovely vintage lace from one of my previous kits.  I have added bling, buttons and twine from my stash.


 For the next two cards I have used some more of the larger Kraft card bases and one of the last full sheets I had leftover....which is not very many!!!  I have fussy cut the cotton reels, bird and button. I add some to one of the tape measure prints and topped it all of with another one of the Elise Satin blooms and  chipboard heart from my kit.  I have kept in with the sewing theme with a printed sentiment.



My next card actually turned out to be a little love themed and it was quite by accident.  I think this will make the perfect Valentines card.  Again I have printed off a sewing themed sentiment and topped the patterned paper with some paper flowers, Elise Satin Bloom, lace and a raw chipboard heart.  I added a little bakers twine bow and couple of buttons from my stash.


Oh My Gosh guys that was quick!!! I am all done!! I hope you have enjoyed my project share for this week.  Please be sure to check back next week as I create a layout using a lot of the scraps left over from this versatile collection.

Don't forget to check out all the Mad About Scrappin links below where you will find a fantastic selection scrapbooking and papercrafting supplies.


Thanks for stopping by.....
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: