Monday, August 25, 2014

An Eerie Tale Mini Album



Hey guys I am back with that mini album tutorial I was talking about last week.  This one is not an original, it is one by Laura Denison over at Follow The Paper Trail.   I did change a few things up though. Soooooo? are you guys up for it?   Another one of my tutorials?  YES??? Ok then.




I started with a piece of cardstock that measures 8"x10". I scored it horizontally at 2, 4, 6 and 8 then rotate it and score it vertically at 4".

  Once you have scored it you will cut it as follows.  Beginning in the left hand bottom corner....cut the first score line to the 4 " centre score line. I f you take a look at the pic below.  You can cut on the solid black lines. That might be an easier way to explain it :)

 So your cuts should look something like the pic up there ^^^^I have then folded it in the meandering mini style....I have pics that may help.  If not and you are not sure how to fold I have added the link to a youtube vid that shows you how to do this.
 Once I folded everything I then went through and noted where I wanted to cut and where I wanted to use the border punch.

 I have cut 1/2" away and I have used a border punch on the opposite side.... Now my piece of cardstock looks something like this

 It now looks something like this.

 Next is to glue my sides up to create little pockets to house some tiny photo tags.... soo where you see my pencil line...run a thin bead of glue to form your pockets. It would probably be easier to refer to this video link.




I now have a cover flap to glue to chipboard and four little pocket pages on the inside to decorate.

Here is my finished mini using Graphic 45's "An Eerie Tale".











I hope that you are able to follow my muddy instructions.  This is really a super quick project that will house passport size photo's.  I think I will have to create a few more of these little cuties for Christmas gifts.  Have you been to Mad About Scrappin yet?  Just follow the links below.  Don't forget to look us up on facebook.
Mad About Scrappin Facebook
Well everyone, that is it from me for this week.  It was a rather long post this week, hope you all made it to the end :)

Thanks for stopping by.....
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: