Friday, September 19, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 38

Back again this week with a quick share before I race off tomorrow to drop my eldest off to the airport for her trip to Japan.

Do you think they would notice if I snuck into her suitcase??!!???

Not sure who is more excited about her trip... lol

Anymore back to business.

I have created a card for my son's soccer coach as the season is over for another year using the gold foil paper from this kit.

So here's the card I have created.
I have chosen to use the more muted gold foil papers with some kraft card stock. I love the way this has a real natural feel. I added the hessian ribbon to create the bow on the tag as I felt it went with the natural feel I was trying to create.

After layering another favourite paper bag I have then added some washi tape to create a base for my embellishment cluster. I then added a small vinyl doing and a kraft tag I had in my stash. I then finished off the card with a matching date sticker from the kit and some gold glitter enamel dots.

Super quick card but quite effective.

Till next week.


TFL, Michelle x


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: