Wednesday, September 10, 2014

hello from the newbie

hello , im so excited to finally share my very first blog posts with you today. 
but first let me introduce myself.
my name is bel woods, i am a mother to 5 very adorable little children and a very proud army wife. 
i am a gym instructor, a stay at home mother and (of course) i love to scrapbook. 

well... now that i have that out of the way let me share my creation with you. 

my daughters best friend was leaving the school so i made her a mini album. 
when it was done, my daughter loved it so much i think i have to make her one when we have to move. so here is it.....









really simple but sweet. 
all i did was cut the card stock in half then folded it.
i sewed along the edges before putting the pattern paper on the cardstock which are made into little pockets to hold the 5x5 info tags in them.
after taping the pockets down i then used a few little embellishments to finish it off.

 products used from Mad about scrappin' 
echo park - we are family
studio calico- alpha stickers
paper doily
terese collins-save the date decorative buttons

well i really hope that you liked what you see, and i will be back in a few days to share my september challenge with you. 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: