Monday, September 29, 2014

Using up my leftover's

Hey guys, thanks for joining me again to day.  It is monday down here in Australia and that means it is my Mad About Scrappin project share.  Today I have some cards that I have created using a whole bunch of leftovers from some of my previous design team kits.  I have also used some cut files from the Silhouette Studio.



My first set are created from using up some of the leftovers from  My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing Collection.  These papers came in my design team kit from way back in January. I just loved working with these papers again....they have a great summery feel to them and summer is just around the corner for us.




I received some feathers in my kit this month and these were perfect embellishments for these cards.  I have inked up the edges with a little Tim Holtz Aged Mahogony.  On the card just below, I teamed them up with some baby pink seam binding, a pastel cherry blossom and some pretty pink pearl flower trim.


For the second card, I have used what was left of the white feathers, more leftovers from The Sweetest Thing and another cherry blossom from the bright set.



My Second set of cards are created from the Graphic 45 Botannical Tea paper pad that I received in May's design kit.

I have used backgrounds from the Silhouette Studio, which I teamed up with some card kit elements that I also found in the Silhouette Studio.  These files certainly cut my work in half and created simple but elegant cards for any occasion.  To the "Cherish" card I added one of the mulberry paper butterflies that I received in a recent kit.  I really love the simplicity of this design as it really does show off the background.


To embellish the second card I have used a mix of mulberry paper flowers that I have received in my kits throughout the year and just a dash of bling.





Well guys that's it from me today, another short but sweet post.  Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have to inspire you all....



As always thanks for stopping by.  I sure do enjoy your company and till next time.

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: