Friday, October 10, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 41


I'm back !!!!!!

I have been lucky enough this school holidays to be able to go away
 to Townsville AND Victor Harbor. 

However I now need to get back to reality and show you what I have created for you on behalf of Mad About Scrappin using some scraps left over from this kit.

So here this weeks inspiration.
I don't normally play with mixed patterns and lots of mixed colours with colour photos, however these colours really work well together.

I did find thought that the vanilla card stock base was a little too stark with them so I have added some metallic washi and ink to tie it all together. 

My title and subtitle was based around some of the word stickers in the kit. I really liked them and wanted to create a layout using them. So my page was sort of created around the title itself. Not something I usually do. I have mixed it up by using a combination of mini alphas, chipboard alphas and the word stickers from the kit mounted onto 3D foam to make them pop.

Well better get back to creating.

Till next week.

TFL, M x


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: