Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Gift Set

Hey everyone thanks for joining me again and welcome to my Mad About Scrappin Monday project share!! This week I wanted to share with you all a gift set...or maybe gift giving ideas.  I have used Graphic 45's "An Eerie Tale" that I received in a previous Mad About Scrappin kit.  I love these papers...they are not so spooky and the lovely rose prints make them chic and elegant.







I have altered a small kraft paper gift bag with the papers and embellished it with some paper roses, ribbons, lace and a couple of black feathers from my last kit.  I added a seam binding bow to the handles.


 The little pillow box was created from the cut out that is on the inside cover of the 8x8 paper pad.  I have used the same embellishments as the paper bag and added a little lace in one corner to create a little hanger.  


Last, but not least, is the card.  I have used black cardstock as my base and also to mat the different layers.  I used a border punch to add the lacey accent.  



The leaves and pine branches were also paper punches.


I have also matted the inside of the card and added a rubon border from my stash.
   





Well guys that's it from me today, another short but sweet post.  Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have to inspire you all....



As always thanks for stopping by.  I sure do enjoy your company and till next time.

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿

Photobucket
Pin It Now!