Monday, October 20, 2014

Monthly Challenge - Because I'm Happy

Good morning everyone, I am back with a second  take on the Mad About Scrappin Monthly challenge.  This month our challenge is ....

Would love to see your take on this.  

Anyways without any further ado here is my second layout.  This time I have chosen a more recent song title.... Because I'm Happy - by Pharrell Williams. Lately I have been experimenting with more mixed media techniques and adding stamping to my backgrounds and also adding random embellishments from mixed collections.  In this layout I have used various tags, journalling spots and embellishments from my stash.  I love how this style of scrapbooking is fantastic for using up your stash!!!
 I have used a mix of papers from some of my past Creative team kits.  The base page is one from the Pink Paislee Collection Cottage Farms Collection.  I have added some stamping and using Lindy's stamp gang sprays I have splattered the background.  I also added some texture paste which I sprayed and then quickly wiped off so that there were some white patches.
 To create my title I have used various alphabet stickers from my stash and my strips are just leftovers from The Sweetest Thing collection by My Minds Eye.  The embellishments are just random bits n pieces from my stash and leftovers from various creative team kits.  I have hidden some journalling away in one of the little bags that were in this months kit....I just love these bags!!! I think I have just about covered everything....here are some more pics on all the details and embellishments I used.  You can even see a little bit of the crackle stamp I used!! 



 Well guys that is yet another quick post it from me for this week,.  I do hope you have enjoyed my second take on this month's challenge and I look forward to seeing what you all create for this.  Remember it doesn't have to be a layout...it could be a card, a tag or maybe an off the page project!! 

See you all next week.
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: