Monday, November 17, 2014

Madame Payraud Altered Can.


Hey there my lovelies and welcome back to another Mad About Scrappin Monday project share.  Today I have up-cycled an old stewed fruit can into a pen holder for my kitchen.  These are a quick, easy project and use up all those scraps you have....and I know you have them ;)  I also reckon they would make great gift  giving ideas that even the kidlets could do.


So without any further ado....here are some more pics of my shabby chic slash vintage pen holder!!

  I have used the wonderful Madame Payraud paper collection from my last kit along with some.....
....curly roses, paper roses and one of my large crocheted flowers.  I embellished with a few cut outs from the collection, hessian(burlap) ribbon, blue lace and I topped this with some pearl flower bead trim.  I have also snuck in one of my handmade stickpins, but you only just see it in these pics.


So my lovelies, that's all I have for you today.  I do hope you have enjoyed my layout and I have inspired you all to dive into your stash and create!! If you do get to create something like, please share it with me...I would love to see it.   Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out all the Mad About Scrappin links below.




Photobucket
Pin It Now!