Monday, February 9, 2015

Just A Few Cards

Good morning everyone, It's Monday down here on my side of the pond and I am back to share my Mad About Scrappin Project Share with you all.  I don't know about you but these Mondays seem to rockin around faster and faster these days.  Today, I just wanted share a few cards with you that I have created using those wonderful Graphic 45 Papers - A Time to Celebrate, and some embellishments from the Mad About Scrappin Store.  

I started with some card bases that I received in this months kit....


together with some paper flowers and fancy cardstock frames from previous kits.
There's not much to really tell about these, so once again I will let the pics do most of the talking for me....


 I loved using the ornate lacey frames.  Here I have cut the frame in half and placed either side of the diecut base.
 To create these flowers I have punched them out of some co-ordinating cardstock from my stash and added some tiny seed beads to the centres using Glossy Accents.





Just love these cute little paper flowers.  To co-ordinate them just a little more with the papers, I dry brushed some Tim Holtz Tattered Rose distress ink to the centres.
As you can see these cards go perfectly with my project from last week.    As always thanks for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed my mini as much as I did creating it.  Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have been up to...

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿
 PS:...Please come back next week as I show you how I took these card bases and created two little mini albums....



Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: