Monday, February 16, 2015

Quick "n" Easy Mini Album

Good morning everyone, welcome to my Monday project share and just as the title says it is a quick 'n' easy mini album.  I have used one of these scalloped edged cards that I received in this months kit.
I scored a 1/4 inch spine. 

 from some cardstock I cut some inner pages.  These pages measured roughly 4"x8". 
  I folded them in half and then with some crochet cotton I sewed them to the inside of the card.

Once this was done I then matted the whole booklet or mini with some black cardstock.  I then started cutting some mats from the Graphic 45 - Raining Cats and Dogs.  I also printed out some black and white photo's of my sons dogs and cut them to size.  I have alternated each page with a photo and a pocket with tags for journalling.  I was surprised at just how quickly this mini worked up...I had it done in no time at all.  I tried really hard to not over embellish and to keep it "flat" but as you can see by the pics...I wasn't overly successful at doing that :) I have used a Creative Memories tag punch through out and fussy cut the images from the paper collection.  As usual guys here are all the pics...











I hope you have enjoyed my little mini this week. These little mini's would be perfect for holding all your instagram photo's or as a little brag book of your children or grandchildren. I do plan to take this back to the drawing board - or should I say scoring board and re-think this.  I think it needs some room to grow  .... keep an eye out for the revamped or re-thunk version in coming posts....annnnd as always....please check out the links below to see what other happenings have been going on with Mad About Scrappin.



✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: