Monday, February 23, 2015

Two Little Layouts

Hello crafty peoples!  I have a couple of layouts to share with you all today.  These were created from the Graphic 45 paper collection - "Raining Cats and Dogs".  I thought this year I would branch out and try my hand at creating some layouts in this 8x8 size and also A4....Just for something different.  So guys here are my layouts.....




and here are some of the close ups.  Well readers, would you believe I have drawn a mental blank?!  I always get stuck for words when it comes to describing how I created my projects...but I will do my best...so here goes.  The first layout is of our little princess Tash.  The photo is about wallet size and I have offset it on some scraps leftover from last weeks mini album.  I have used a large doily that I have sprayed with some Tibetan Poppy Teal from Lindy's Stamp Gang and embellished it with some flowers from my kitd and little tags from the paper pad...oh and some bling...every princess needs bling right????



 One of my favourite techniques is distressing the edges with just a pair of scissors and adding a few rolled tears here and there.  I have tucked under some  small scraps to match the layer on the doily.
My second layout is of our newest furbaby... Cosmo.  Again I have used another wallet sized photo.  I have also used black cardstock to mat with.  I wanted to make the papers pop just that little bit more.

I have also used more Lindy's Stamp gang sprays - Red Hot Poker Orange to brighten and blend in some of the little paper blossoms.
...added a little twine to the banner
and I'm not sure if you can see it....but I punched a border and edged it with some Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink.


Well readers I did my best.  There really isn't much to tell. I hope you have enjoyed my layouts.  I actually quite enjoyed working on this scale and plan to do a few more.  I do hope you check out the links below to see what other happenings have been going on with Mad About Scrappin and my fellow team mates.



✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: